the hottest board in the sauna sector
High temperatures and moisture, as well as the subsequent dryness that develops in a sauna stress the material enormously. With the newly developed Saunaboard we unite the highest technical standard, elegant design and advanced format in one board. At sauna temperatures this special plywood board emits neither formaldehyde (apart from the natural contents of the wood), nor biocides or isocyanates.
The Saunaboard from J. Grabner conforms to the strict ÖNORM M6219-1. Therefore all types of wood (except smoked, fitted with non-woven fabrics or treated wood types) are suitable for sauna construction and can be used (see test certificate Interior Analytics/Tappler).
2800 x 2050 mm
2500 x 1250 mm
- many design options (large and small panels)
- large selection of wood types and surface structures
- no emitting pollutants in the gluing according to test certificate ÖNORM 6219-1
- inner layer made from compact aspen or alder wood (sauna wood); as a result high screw retention for optimal fixing
- no exotic wood – conserving resources (carrier board)
- inner layer colour matched to top veneer layer (light wood → light inner layer = Aspen; dark wood → dark inner layer = Alder)
- FSC® or PEFC™ certified on request
- large formats (optimisation; less waste than small formats)
- pallet size: 36 units
- horizontal format 2050 x 2800 mm also possible!