design with stone
Genuine stone is trendy – also in the sauna and infrared area. Matte, glossy or shiny surfaces make for great design highlights. Stones like Stones sauna board is the first thin slate genuine stone sauna panel that withstands the extreme conditions found in a sauna and that will not emit formaldehyde (except for the natural wood contained in the substrate plate) even in sauna temperatures. The Stones like Stones sauna board fulfils the strict ÖNORM M6219-1 requirements (refer to indoor pollutants analysis certificate/Tappler). This new sauna panel is the result of a cooperation between the company Grabner and the company StoneslikeStones, the experts in this area.
- Many design options
- Wide choice of genuine stone surfaces
- Processing at company's own workshop ready for installation. No laying of tiles or grouting on the construction site. Easy bonding and screwing of the panel.
- Large format – 2390 x 1190 mm (e. g. no joint from the rear panel to the bank!)
- Suited for saunas (temperature and humidity resistant bonding)
- Free of formaldehyde (except for the natural wood contents – tested according to ÖNORM M6219-1)
- Interior layer made from compact aspen wood (sauna wood) thus high screw pull-out strength for optimal fastening
- No exotic wood – resource friendly (substrate plate)
- Same strength as the sauna board – no joints as with tiles or stone