Purchase quantity: Can be produced from 1 unit up
Thickness: approx. 16.5 mm
6 stone surfaces in the standard program (more than 20 variants available)
N314 class 3 – water-resistant bonding The bonding quality in respect of water resistance, steam and temperature resistance has been proved in long-term tests under laboratory conditions for steam baths and wet areas.
Scope of Application
All areas with humidity of up to 100% – these include showers (in the wet area), steam baths, steam cabins and mist saunas, such as:
- Hammam (Turkish steam bath)
- Sentó (Japanese steam bath)
- Temazcalli (Mexican sweat lodge)
- Banja (Russian steam bath)
- Caldarium (Roman steam bath)
Not suited for use inside saunas – our Saunaboard StoneslikeStones has been specially designed for these!
POLYURETHANE rigid foam board (15 mm)
- Durable, boil-proof and hard
- Can withstand mechanical stress
- Extremely gluing friendly (e.g.: 1- or 2 K-PV systems, PVAc)
- Well screwable
- Highly humidity-resistant – under constant humidity exposure
- Virtually no thickness swell
- Biologically safe and ecological building material
- Absolutely rot-resistant
- Mould and fungus resistant
- Approved according to building regulations
StoneslikeStones thin slate genuine stone of 0.1 – 1.4 mm strength. Total top layer strength 1.5 – 2mm. Substrate layer made of fibre glass and resin to ensure stability of the stone.
The Wetboard StoneslikeStones can be cut using the normal cutting systems (tool life of saw blades will be reduced compared to normal sauna boards with veneer layer). For fastening the Wetboards, we recommend a combination of bonding (PU adhesive) and screwing of the panel elements. As cabin structures of different fabricators vary, we recommend to check this in advance if a different type of attachment is used and to adapt the processing accordingly.